House and Land Packages from $371,800
For as long as we can remember, owning your own home has truly been the ‘Great Australian Dream’, and at Thompson Sustainable Homes, we take great pleasure in making this dream a reality for thousands of Australian families through our range of high quality and cost-effective home designs.
Whether building on a pre-purchased block of land or purchasing one of our comprehensive house and land packages, there are a number of benefits in building with Thompson.See our House & Land Packages
First home owners grant now $15,000!
The First Home Owner Grant is a fantastic incentive that the government has introduced to assist First Home Buyers in Western Australia when purchasing their first home. Think about it, if you build your home first you get $15,000 FREE! Plus everything is brand new and to your choice and specifications when you move in.
It’s a no brainer right?
Let’s look at the criteria and see if you qualify for the First Home Buyers Grant In Perth:
- Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident?
- Never have owned a residential property in any state or territory of Australia?
- 18 years of age or older?
- Never received a First Home Buyers Grant from any state or Territory in Australia?
- An important criteria is you need to occupy the homes as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of 6 months or more, and within 12 months of the completion of the FHOG transaction.
Wait there’s more SAVINGS!
A few more things to get excited about are that stamp duty for first home buyers is waived for vacant land up to $300,000, alongside a total limit of $750,000 for a house and land package. That’s great news as all our house and land packages start from $336,000*! Check out our House and Land Page for more details.
9 reasons to build with Thompson
- Faster building time Our unique building method can deliver your new home in as little as 14 weeks, saving you rental costs
- Low maintenance Not surprisingly, new homes generally require less maintenance and upkeep than older, pre-existing residences
- Make it your own By building a new home, you can truly tailor the style, design and colour to meet your personal taste – the choice is yours
- Warranties With a minimum 7 years warranty on your new home, first home buyers will have peace of mind with their most important investment
- Build to your budget Building a new home gives you the flexibility to modify the home according to your budget
- Energy Efficiency Unlike many of their older counterparts, new builds provide huge cost saving benefits both in the short and long-term
- Resale value If for some reason, you wish to sell your new home, you will likely find the home to be easier to sell than an older property
- Stamp duty savings By purchasing land and building a new home you actually pay less stamp duty than purchasing a pre-existing home. In some, cases, you may not have to pay any stamp duty at all.
- Safety There is no price you can put on the safety of your loved ones. Rest assured that all Thompson homes meet, and in many cases exceed the stringent Australian building and safety standards.