Downsizing has never been easier
There are various reasons as to why people seek to downsize from their existing homes. Whether your kids have fled the nest or you are looking to free up some space in your mortgage, a Thompson Sustainable Home is your ideal solution.
As the narrow lot specialists, we will ensure your new home is tailored to your individual needs, with modern appliances, superior building time and quality tradesmen. With over 50 years’ experience, our professional team will work with you every step of the way, listen to your unique requirements and truly turn your new house into a spectacular home that you will enjoy for years to come.
9 reasons to build with Thompson
- Faster building time Our unique building method can deliver your new home in as little as 14 weeks, saving you rental costs
- Low maintenance Not surprisingly, new homes generally require less maintenance and upkeep than older, pre-existing residences
- Make it your own By building a new home, you can truly tailor the style, design and colour to meet your personal taste – the choice is yours
- Warranties With a minimum 7 years warranty on your new home, first home buyers will have peace of mind with their most important investment
- Build to your budget Building a new home gives you the flexibility to modify the home according to your budget
- Energy Efficiency Unlike many of their older counterparts, new builds provide huge cost saving benefits both in the short and long-term
- Resale value If for some reason, you wish to sell your new home, you will likely find the home to be easier to sell than an older property
- Stamp duty savings By purchasing land and building a new home you actually pay less stamp duty than purchasing a pre-existing home. In some, cases, you may not have to pay any stamp duty at all.
- Safety There is no price you can put on the safety of your loved ones. Rest assured that all Thompson homes meet, and in many cases exceed the stringent Australian building and safety standards.